Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My New Workplace



I work at precision business systems, a building in the center of town. I mainly work at home for all my projects. The company owners name is Jenifer Sullivan, and my business manager is Jessica Right. I don't have a supervisor because I am normally working at home. I work with many different people. There is 6 other translators that i work with at my job, they don't all translate from English to french or french to English we all translate different things. I do have an office at the the job it is really nice with my computer and many files and papers everywhere. I like to work at home though because i can get more work done. When it comes time to submitting my work I go back to my office and get 2 other people to translate and find errors in my papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment