Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Change Comes Calling (level 2)


June 8,2015
I received a layoff notice from my employer Stanley Freidman. He mailed it to me and I opened it as soon as i saw it. I was pretty upset because I have been with this company for 2 years and they were becoming my family, but I guess in life sometimes businesses need to downsize. I then went down to Canada Employment center and saw what jobs were posted. I found a job at precision business, to become a translator. I met 5 people there that also received a layoff notice from there company they were working for. It was nice to talk to them, we went out for coffee and talked for a bit. They were all pretty sad they received theses layoff notices. Sally said" I wish i could of just did a better job"
and Jacob said" Living life brings you new opportunities in the future and this is my new opportunity".

No comments:

Post a Comment